Updating ideas for Beginner and Intermediate Coaches and Judges
Relevant to: ALL Coaches and Judges wishing to re-accredit for 2017.
For many Coaches and Judges, the beginning of the year is when your Technical Membership comes up for renewal. The most common hold-up in renewing Tech Membership is not having enough Updating points, so now is the time to check! Get the latest information on updating points, updating ideas, and renewing your accreditation for 2017 all in one handy guide.
If you are due to renew soon and need to know how many more updating points you require and what you can do to update, here’s some tips to help:
- Read our Updating Policy to view how many points you require in order to renew your membership (also shown below), what you can get points for and how many points you can get for specific courses.
- To check how many points you currently have you can log into your GOL account here. Once logged in click on “Hi, [your name]” and then go to the ‘Updating’ tab to view what you already have points for and how many you have.
- If you have enough updating points, congrats! If you are due to renew your membership you can do so online now via your GOL account, instructions are here.
- If you require further updating please check out our Updating Ideas page. By checking the Updating Policy to discover the amount of points you can get for each course you can then choose the ones you wish to complete. Once you have completed a course please email your certificates through to email@example.com and we will add your updating points for you!
- If you have completed a first aid course for HLTAID001 – CPR or HLTAID003 (or HLTAID004) – Provide First Aid you can upload your Statement of Attainment to your LMS profile to be awarded updating points. CPR is 1 point and Provide First Aid is 3 points. Alternatively you can email your Statement of Attainment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have coached/judged at competitions, or attended State run courses or workshops and these are not showing on your updating report via GOL please contact your State Organisation to have them added.
For any further queries regarding updating please feel free to email email@example.com at any time.