CRM Project Update – December 2017
Welcome to the final CRM Project Update for 2017!
Technology improvements now available for Clubs include:
• Incorrect athlete codes for 2017 athletes have been cleansed in bulk to improve data quality.
• Athlete Codes rules for all athletes have been defined. Please ensure your Club is following these rules in 2018.
• 2018 Athlete Coding guide has been released. Please ensure your Club is following this guide from 4 January 2018.
• Gymsport and Level drop down lists in Club Admin Portal have been improved.
• Real-time updates to an Athlete’s Gymsport and Level (will no longer rely on an overnight procedure to update the data).
• New & Improved Add or Transfer an Athlete Form has been released. These improvements will reduce the number of duplicate and blank records being created.
• Improvements to the Club Importer Tool template have been released which provide more useful and timely validation on athlete data prior to import.
Further technology benefits for Clubs underway include:
• Integration between Marsh, the new national insurer and the national database for Certificates of Currency.
• Improvements to the Online Club Affiliation form.
• The ability for Clubs to manage relationships and uploaded affiliation documents as self service via Club Admin Home at any time of the year.