Tried AeroSchools at school and want to continue on your Aerobics pathway?
Why not join a club near you... enter your postcode in our 'Club Finder ' to find clubs in your area. Click on the club name to view the programs they offer. If the Club has a small orange logo - they offer Aerobic Gymnastics.
Are you a Club Administrator looking for a great program to boost participation numbers or offer your members more?
AeroSchools is a great program for clubs, dance schools, studios, child-care centres, YMCA's, school holiday programs, PCYC's and other recreational facilities to deliver.
It's designed to be easy to deliver, with a series of routines in levels that participants can progress through at their own pace! You won't need any special equipment other than some space and something to play music on.
Want to become a Club?
Affiliation with your state or territory gymnastics association can bring loads of benefits including;
- insurance for your facility, your club, coaches and participants (parents, volunteers, school students, birthday party participants)
- APRA and PPCA licencing (music and photography)
- access to state and national events, regular communication from the state and national bodies
- assistance with HR for your club, database and website management, a network of like-minded business owners/operators
- discounts to purchase resources or attend professional development and accreditation courses/workshops/seminars
Contact your local state or territory office for more details on how to become affiliated today!
Utilse the same resources in your gym, studio, club or school environment, if you've got space, you've got aerobics!
Gymnastics Australia recognises and covers any Technical Member with an 'Intermediate' or above qualification suitable to teach this program. Coaches should be registered with Gymnastics Australia and be instructing the program in an accredited facility (e.g. gymnastics club).
Find out more about becoming a coach or find a course in your state or territory!